ONE POT ONE DISH ONE DELICIOUS MEAL
Winter is coming! And we all tend to eat more comfort food to keep warm. These comfort soul foods don’t need to be unhealthy, in fact with a little bit of creative planning, these can be made easily to make the perfect healthy dinner.
One thing you certainly won't have to worry about with one pot dish is washing a load of dishes and putting on a lot of calories. Here is one of my favorite one-pot dishes to make!
ALL IN ALL, PASTA
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Wholewheat pasta/spagheti
- olive oil
- Grated Zest
- Tuna in water (drained)
HOW TO COOK
- Use a large deep-frying pan to place the pasta flat, break it up if necessary.
- Add tomatoes, some orange zest, olive oil, sultanas, oregano, basil, lemongrass and paprika.
- Boil some water and pour in about 2-3 cups from the kettle. (Gauge with the eye to determine if the water is enough)
- Boil over high heat until you start noticing bubbles.
- Mix all ingredients together until your pasta is tender and the dish is still saucy. (Add some water if the pasta is still not ready).
- Add tuna and mix through tuna. Sprinkle with some fresh coriander leaves and a rocket.
Let us know when you try this! Leave us a comment below. 😊